“Standing beside you I took an oath to make your life simpler by complicating mine; and what I always thought would happened did: I was lifted up in joy.”
David Ignatious

Saturday, March 8, 2008

What the...? Fiona's got a blog?

Carole (with an e) made me do it. She told me she had whittled away chunks of time over the summer holidays, putting her blog together and 'loving every minute of it'. Yes, I thought, but who's got time to whittle? And then yesterday Carole tempted me with her blog, urging me to have a gander at her latest post. So I did.

That was yesterday. And now, as the clock ticks over to tomorrow, here I am with my own blog. Who'da thought, eh?

I ain't go no time to whittle!

Ha.

Famous last words.

Well, for this posting, anyway.

(In the meantime, check out Carole's blog: http://www.toastfortea.blogspot.com/)

7 comments:

Sheryl Gwyther said...

You clever thing, you! Very attractive looking blog this is, too. I shall pass it on to some of my other friends. Say hi to Carole for me.
love from your soul sister! S :)

Carole Poustie said...

You can always tell a blogger when you meet one; they have a certain look – bleary eyed. I knew you’d get hooked. Born to blog, you were! Brilliant name an’ all. Now you can always keep us posted. (Oh, and thanks for the plug)

Anonymous said...

Hey FT - welcome to the wonderful world of Web 2.0 - and what a great debut! Hope that 'Crackpot' sells its socks off and you continue your journey of self-actualisation through fields liberally sprinkled with awards, accolades and well-deserved Swiss bank accounts brimming with royalties. Congratulations, Vyt

Anonymous said...

Fi!
Wonderful job on the blog and everything else. Now you'll just have to keep it updated so I can keep up with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

Great start to what is going to be an amazing blogg! I can't wait to see the website when it is up and running too. Looking forward to reading and listening to your wonderful stories.

Cheers
Nicole

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful blog I've ever read.Wishing you & your family full of joy.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to charming FIONA. Quyenie (Nuyu)

Anonymous said...

Love the House Rules one. Love you too big sis xxx